Friday, June 9, 2017

Week 3

Week 3



The plan for this week was to  develop a gradient boosting for classification.

Day 1:
Day 2:
  • Rather simple day. I set up the basic skeleton and stubs for classification in gradient boosting.
  • I also had a call with Satya who gave me access to large legal data to run my text mining experiments on
Day 3:
  • I ended up with a strange bug. In ecl, the variable cannot have the same name as an attribute. I was getting unexpected results while filtering and this was the reason. Vivek again helped me debug it.
  • I completed implementation of gradient boosting using classification.
Day 4: 
  • I wrote test cases for classification.
  • I went through the data give by Satya and tried making sense out of it.
Day 5:
  • I set up the environment to perform some text mining.
  • Downloaded the data set and saved it in MongoDB. 
  • Has over 1.5 million documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment